viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

My experience in English 8

Well, at first, this class for me was really boring because I did not understand the things we had to do, like create a blog, how to upload the homework in the blog and things like that. The problem is that I do not like to do homework; I think the class could be better if we do the homework in class with the teacher because I always have a lot of question. However, later the classes start to be more dynamic and less boring because I like to chat in the class and to upload homework’s in the blog.

On the other hand, I learned many things in this level like a lot of vocabulary, how to create a tree diagram; identify the main idea and the concluding sentences. I have to say that it was a great experience because a learned a lot and I meet new friends.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario